Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Just another day in the life....

Well, the lawyer sent out the 30 day notice letter to the dead beats living in my father-in-law's house. I've been stressing ab out this mess. All the neighbors around the house are watching it and will report anything unusual. I'd really like to hear that a they saw the dead beats moving out! The neighbors really love my FIL and gladly look out for us.

I worry a lot about my husband and hope this doesn't put him over the edge. He has a lot of stress on his job. He is project managing the electric on a very big house out east. A very famous person too! Can't mention names.

Well, I'm down 23 lbs since the beginning of the year. This raw diet really agrees with me! I haven't gotten bored with what I'm eating. In fact, I'm enjoying raw foods and the different flavors! It is very satisfying! Next week I'm having dinner at Pure! Can't wait! I'm going to a real raw restaurant and meeting real raw people!

No comments: