Thursday, August 21, 2008

Day No. 2

Today is the second day of being almost 100% raw. Breakfast I had a nice juicy peach and later a plum. For lunch I had a wonderful leafy green salad. Tonight I made a nice green juice.

After looking a pictures of myself from the raw vegan hike, I realize I need to do something about my shape. .....round is a shape, isn't it? Well, I'd like to go back on the hike next year and be a before and after! Can I do it? I'll certainly try!

Tomorrow I'll start a new batch of wheatgrass! Maybe sprouts too! Maybe I'll try to make raw ice cream again..... This time I'll remember to put the bowl in the freezer!!!!

I joined some local meetups for hiking today. I'm excited about it. One group does a lot of day hikes on Eastern Long Island. Sounds like a great start for me! There's one this weekend that I'm thinking about doing..........

If I don't go on the hike Saturday, I think I'll get up early and check out the farmer's market in Islip. I've been told to get there early. The raw organic produce sells out fast!

4 comments:

2nd gen said...

I think the day hike would be good. I may even make one like that. I hope you have a good time if you go. The farmers market sounds great.

Anonymous said...

just added you to my blogger watch list! sending all my love!

Angela
momsraw.com
momsraw.blogspot.com

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie Young said...

Hey you! post some more of your adventures please!
deb