Sunday, August 17, 2008

Weekend at the Beach

Well, spent the weekend on the boat at the beach. I tried hard to stay with the raw foods. I had lots of friuts. My husband was waiting to see if I would breakdown and eat meat. The only time I would eat a lot of meat was at the beach BBQing. Well, I got myself veggie burgers!!!! So, I wasn't totally raw, but I had fresh, not frozen, veggie burgers. I also had fruits that I've been dehydrating.

The next time we camp out on the boat, I'll plan better for myself!

1 comment:

2nd gen said...

You do good on your raw diet, and I am proud of you. I could not go without my meat and something warm in my tummy. So what have you been dehydrating, you will have to tell us about it. I bought my son a dehydrater for Christmas one year so he could do jerky. We done some rassberries and they were so good. Glad you had a good weekend on the beach and boat.